Letter to Parents 3rd Sept 20
3 September 2020 (by Steve Mould (s.mould))
Thank you for your understanding this morning when your children returned to school.
It was really nice to see so many of you and the children again after what seems to have been such a long time.
Although things aren’t fully back to ‘normal’ at the moment we will try to do as much as possible to make things as ‘normal’ as we can.
Somethings we will need your help with, we have listed below and once again we would like to thank you for all your support during this difficult time.
Reminders for parents
- Only one parent to pick up/drop off children.
- Parents to remain outside of school building.
- Parents to communicate with class teacher through email (email addresses are on website/app and will be on year group newsletters).
- Children to only arrive a few minutes before their designated start time.
- Parents please try to social distance from other parents where possible.
- Children to bring their own water bottles.
- Ensure children wash their hands before leaving for school and on their return.
- Primary school children should not wear face coverings in school if you have any concerns please contact school and someone will speak to you about this.
Yew Tree Community School