Meet the Pastoral Team
At Yewtree Community School we want everyone involved with our school to feel welcomed and supported. Our Pastoral Team aims to provide a safe place where individuals are valued, listened to and helped to overcome any barriers to learning so they can lead fulfilling and balanced lives at school and beyond.
We believe that good pastoral support focuses on nurturing the individual needs of each child. We aim to build trusting and empathetic relationships with all our pupils and their families.
Our Pastoral Team can offer support in a range of situations, such as:
- advice and support with your child’s behaviour at home or at school.
- advice and support with your child’s punctuality and attendance.
- other concerns you may have relating to your child that you would like support with.
- supporting you or someone you know who is suffering domestic abuse.
- concerns about any child’s welfare.
- support you to talk to your child’s teacher or to the school about any concerns or queries you may have.
- help you to access information about difficulties you may be experiencing such as money worries, relationships, health, bereavement etc
- assistance with form filling
If you require support with any of the above or anything else. Please complete the contact form below and a member of staff will get back in touch with you.